Partnerships and strategic alliances are necessary to the growth and success of the program. The program’s partners contribute by providing expertise, resources, knowledge and exposure.
Important partners include:
- Canadian Centre for Refugee Employment Inc. (CCRE)
- The African Communities of Manitoba, Inc. (ACOMI)
- Balmoral Hall School
- Societé Franco Manitobaine (SFM)
- Franco-Manitoban School Division
- Manitoba Start.
- IRCOM House.
- Fondation Charité Congo-Canada Inc. (FCCC)
- Accueil Francophone
- Manitoba Interfaith Immigration Council
- ACCU Data /Liberty Tax Service
- Communauté Congolaise de Brazzaville au Manitoba Corp (CCBM Corp.)